LinkedIn Posts $534 Million In Revenue For Q2 2014, Up Nearly 50% Over Last Year

by Amy Gesenhues
LinkedIn posted its 2014 Q2 revenue yesterday, earning $534 million for the quarter, a 47 percent increase over last year's second quarter earnings. The professional networking site says it now has more than 300 million members. At $318 million, 60 percent of LinkedIn's total revenue came from the US, while the remaining $216 million - 40 percent of its overall revenue - was ...Read the full article