20 Statistic-Backed Tips For Succeeding at Content Marketing

by Carly Stec
According to a survey from Content Marketing Institute, 86% B2B marketers use content marketing, but only 38% believe they're good at it. While there are many factors that contribute to the performance of content marketing initiatives, a sound strategy remains necessary across the board. In an attempt to help the other 62% of marketers feeling good about their efforts, we'v ...Read the full article