Watch out, YouTube: Brands have discovered Facebook video

by Eric Blattberg
Brands can no longer ignore the Facebook video player. Over the course of the year, native Facebook videos have performed increasingly well for brands, while posts from Facebook pages featuring YouTube videos have suffered declining engagement. As of November, native Facebook videos accrued 80 percent of total interactions on the platform’s video posts, leaving just 20 percent ...Read the full article

WestJet Christmas Miracle: Spirit of Giving

This year we’re bringing a snowy Canadian Christmas to a community in the Dominican Republic. Learn more - WestJet Christmas Miracle 2014: Why We Did It: http://youtu.be/mOUxDT5oUWA Watch last year's Christmas Miracle video: http://youtu.be/zIEIvi2MuEk WestJet blog: http://blog.westjet.com/christmas-miracle-spirit-of-giving WestJet on YouTube: http://youtube.com/westjet WestJet on Twitter: http://twitter.com/westjet WestJet on Facebook: http:/facebook.com/westjet WestJet on Instagram: http://instagram.com/westjet