Google’s Knowledge Graphs are Actually Called Knowledge Panels

by Jennifer Slegg
Google’s Gary Illyes is continuing to teach webmasters about what some of the “official names” are for various parts of the Google search results, rather than the name we all use for it. This time we learned that what we all commonly call knowledge graphs are called knowledge panels by Google. After I tweeted about this story, Gary Illyes made the comment that they are actuall ...Read the full article