3 Retargeting Tips Marketers Should Ignore

This article was originally published on iMediaConnection.com. On average, only 2 percent of first-time visitors to an online store actually buy something during that visit. So what can be done about the other 98 percent? Successful retargeting can bring them back. By now, the benefits of retargeting are well-known.Read the full article