The Most Basic Framework for Developing an A/B Test Hypothesis

Optimization testing has been the hot thing that everyone wants to tap. Some boast that they’ve done it forever – weekly subject line split testing with 10% of their email list and then sending the remaining 90% the winner. Maybe you read some variation on color psychology and tested red vs. green on your CTA button.Read the full article