- Our Blog
Do you advertise on Facebook? Are you taking advantage of all of the features in Power Editor? Power Editor has a number of often-unnoticed options that can help marketers create more effective ad campaigns while saving time. In this article, you’ll discover seven overlooked Power Editor features to manage your campaigns more efficiently. by JD Prater on Social Media Examiner.
February 20, 2017 If you haven’t started integrated video ads into your social media strategy then it’s time to start. Whether you’re in B2C or B2B, 2017 is shaping up to be all about video marketing. Video marketing can appear as complex because of the various platform offerings, across a growing range of devices, and the amount of work and time required to produced one video.
January 12, 2017 Which apps do you use the most often? Which apps do you spend the most time in? I’m guessing you probably use and spend the most time in Facebook, Instagram, Google Maps, Snapchat, Spotify, Messenger, Pandora, and Youtube. Or at least some combination of those apps. Did you know that apps now account for 90% of time spent on mobile, with the other 10% spen ...
December 15, 2016 Facebook advertising is growing and doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon. In Q3, Kenshoo reported a 45% YoY increase in spending while Merkle reported a 63% YoY increase in client spend. Even though advertisers keep pumping money into Facebook ads, I still account managers making the same mistakes.
November 17, 2016 Who doesn’t love a good marketing tool? Utilizing tools can: Save you time Provide quick insights Improve campaign performance Automate repetitive tasks While we haven’t found the ultimate Facebook advertising tool that meets all of our needs and desires, we do have a solid list of tools that we keep handy.
October 31, 2016 Pinterest is growing up and marketers should take note. Pinterest, still in its infancy, is just learning to walk, as the cool-guy teenager, Facebook, reports record profits. Facebook is running at full speed searching for more ways to place ads as they reach max ad capacity. In contrast, Pinterest just released a new conversion pixel as well as the ability ...
October 11, 2016 I’m lucky to be a part of the PPC Hero Blog team here at Hanapin, because it allows me to share some of the work we do as an agency. For example, we worked with one of our clients, Readers.com, to set up Pinterest Promoted Pin campaigns as a way to expand our efforts beyond AdWords, Bing and Facebook. If you’ve never tested Pinterest Promoted Pins, you’re not alone.
August 16, 2016 If time is money, are you maximizing where you spend your time? Put simply, are you choosing to work on the most important tasks to move an account forward? I’ve found that many Facebook marketers are guilty of slow campaign set up because they rely on the Ads Manager. The interface burns through a lot of time that could have been used thinking strategicall ...
July 28, 2016 On Tuesday, AdWords released one of the biggest updates in the history of the platform with expanded text ads. If you haven’t seen all the chatter across the web then know that you can now create new ads that have (2) 30 character headlines, a single 80 character description line and two breadcrumb fields to enter extra keywords in your display URL called Paths.
Do you want more from Pinterest? Have you considered using Pinterest analytics to inform your marketing decisions? When you know where to look in Pinterest analytics, you’ll find actionable information you can use to improve your Pinterest strategy. In this article you’ll discover five ways to use Pinterest analytics and improve your Pinterest marketing.
Do you have an email list? Are you looking for creative ways to use Facebook ads? With Facebook custom audiences, you can reach your email subscribers with relevant Facebook ads. In this article I’ll share five ways to target your email subscribers with Facebook ads. Discover how to create Facebook ads with emails.