100 Campaign Launch Challenge

• [Update 11] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… be doing a $2,000 or $3,000 spend mobile marketing challenge similar to this. Mateen Want to get Serious with Internet Marketing? Join us on Aff Playbook Below! Join Here The post [Update 11] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge appeared first on Teespring Blogger. …

AffEngineer.comin Paid Search Mobile- 22 readers -
  • [Update 10] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… calls and then ask for a pay bump. If I can get $50-$100 profit a day out of it then I'll be a happy chappy. Mateen Want to get Serious with Internet Marketing? Join us on Aff Playbook Below! Join Here The post [Update 10] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge appeared first on Teespring Blogger. …

AffEngineer.com- 19 readers -
  • [Update 9] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 73/100 Revenue $93 Cost $1,253.86 Total Profit/Loss -$1,160.86 Ok, so another $88.75 spent on Google and $52.20 spent on Bing. Results? 2 Sales @ $20 each on Clickbank = $40 Revenue. Pay Per Call Since the last update I've taken a step back and taken some time to look ...

AffEngineer.com- 19 readers -
  • [Update 8] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… effort you have to put in to find a profitable campaign. I always said it was a tough business. I hope, by now you can see what I mean. A business that can earn you millions can't be made possible without investing a lot of time, money and effort. Mateen Want to get Serious with Internet Marketing? Join us on Aff Playbook Below! Join Here The post [Update 8] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge appeared first on Teespring Blogger. …

AffEngineer.com- 24 readers -
  • [Update 7] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 47/100 Revenue $53 Cost $849.31 Total Profit/Loss -$796.31 Since the last update, I spent $26.34 on Google and $107, ($144.53AUSD), on Bing. guess how many qualified calls I bought in? One and that was actually from Google. $107 on Bing is no joke.

AffEngineer.com- 16 readers -
    Earlier about the same topic:
  • [Update 6] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 38/100 Revenue $45 Cost $715.97 Total Profit/Loss -$670.97 Launched another set of Teespring/Gearbubble campaigns. About 13 all up. Half the campaigns were almost the same…

AffEngineer.com- 28 readers -
  • [Update 5] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 25/100 Revenue $45 Costs $378.73 Total Profit/Loss -$333.73 Wooohooo some revenue! But it's not Teespring, it's Pay Per Call. It's good I decided to mix it up…

AffEngineer.comin Affiliate- 21 readers -
  • [Update 4] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 13/100 Revenue $0 Costs $311.90 Total Profit/Loss -$311.90 6 More Campaigns Launched While I was waiting for my Pay Per Call landing pages to get approved, I thought I'd…

AffEngineer.com- 35 readers -
  • [Update 3] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results Remember to comment on and share this series so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 7/100 Revenue $0 Costs $175.52 Total Profit/Loss -$175.52 There seems to be a lot of interest in this challenge which is awesome. Now I know what you guys would like to hear more…

AffEngineer.com- 34 readers -
  • 100 Campaign Launch Challenge [Day 2]

… Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 7/100 Revenue $0 Costs $148.52 Total Profit/Loss -$148.52 I thought I'd stick to Teespring till I fix all my other Affiliate Marketing Channels. Some times, if you try…

AffEngineer.comin Affiliate- 22 readers -
  • 100 Campaign Launch Challenge [Day 1]

… Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 2/100 Profit/Loss -$35.65 It's the very first post for this challenge which is always exciting. It's ridiculous how quickly these months go by and I know I'll be looking back on this post in no time. General Idea I wanted to try something different…

AffEngineer.comin Affiliate- 27 readers -
Get the top posts daily into your mailbox!