100 Campaign Launch Challenge

• [Update 11] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… losses and went back to the drawing board. The most annoying is that I've made 5 sales with Teespring within this challenge but since they're all in different campaigns and so didn't meet the minimum production threshold I didn't get paid. That's about $50 I could have put towards my revenue. Oh well. Moving forward. Pay Per Call on Google PPC My Pay…

AffEngineer.comin Paid Search Mobile- 14 readers -
  • [Update 10] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… calls and then ask for a pay bump. If I can get $50-$100 profit a day out of it then I'll be a happy chappy. Mateen Want to get Serious with Internet Marketing? Join us on Aff Playbook Below! Join Here The post [Update 10] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge appeared first on Teespring Blogger. …

AffEngineer.com- 10 readers -
  • [Update 9] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

…. My learnings in this space has been tremendous. From total PPCall noob to knowing enough to hopefully find a profitable campaign eventually, this month was well worth the challenge. Bing --> ClickBank Bing is an interesting traffic source. It's definitely quality but is in many ways, very different to Google. I've read a lot on people…

AffEngineer.comin Affiliate- 11 readers -
  • [Update 8] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… so let's just take things slow and learn from our spend. I'm thinking of continuing this challenge throughout the whole year. Let me know in the comments section if you'd like this. Let's see how much I spend before I find a winner and how many campaigns I launch. It's a great way for everyone to see the realities of the business and how much…

AffEngineer.com- 12 readers -
  • [Update 7] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 47/100 Revenue $53 Cost $849.31 Total Profit/Loss -$796.31 Since the last update, I spent $26.34 on Google and $107, ($144.53AUSD), on Bing. guess how many qualified calls I bought in? One and that was actually from Google. $107 on Bing…

AffEngineer.comin Affiliate- 12 readers -
    Earlier about the same topic:
  • [Update 6] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 38/100 Revenue $45 Cost $715.97 Total Profit/Loss -$670.97 Launched another set of Teespring/Gearbubble campaigns. About 13 all up. Half the campaigns were almost the same…

AffEngineer.com- 12 readers -
  • [Update 5] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 25/100 Revenue $45 Costs $378.73 Total Profit/Loss -$333.73 Wooohooo some revenue! But it's not Teespring, it's Pay Per Call. It's good I decided to mix it up for this challenge.

AffEngineer.com- 13 readers -
  • [Update 4] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 13/100 Revenue $0 Costs $311.90 Total Profit/Loss -$311.90 6 More Campaigns Launched While I was waiting for my Pay Per Call landing pages to get approved, I thought I'd…

AffEngineer.com- 11 readers -
  • [Update 3] 100 Campaign Launch Challenge

… Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results Remember to comment on and share this series so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 7/100 Revenue $0 Costs $175.52 Total Profit/Loss -$175.52 There seems to be a lot of interest in this challenge which is awesome. Now I know what you guys would like to hear more…

AffEngineer.com- 18 readers -
  • 100 Campaign Launch Challenge [Day 2]

… Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results If you like this series let me know in the comments so I know to keep going! Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 7/100 Revenue $0 Costs $148.52 Total Profit/Loss -$148.52 I thought I'd stick to Teespring till I fix all my other Affiliate Marketing Channels. Some times, if you try…

AffEngineer.comin Affiliate- 12 readers -
    Earlier about the same topic:
  • 100 Campaign Launch Challenge [Day 1]

Challenge: Launch 100 Campaigns in a month and document results Summary Campaigns Launched So Far 2/100 Profit/Loss -$35.65 It's the very first post for this challenge which is always exciting. It's ridiculous how quickly these months go by and I know I'll be looking back on this post in no time. General Idea I wanted to try something different in this challenge.

AffEngineer.com- 13 readers -
Get the top posts daily into your mailbox!