2020: My Country

• Game Update Roundup: Valentine’s Day 2016 Edition

… an air traffic controller and a flight attendant. The update includes new buildings and collections, as well as new ‘romantic’ flights. 2020: My Country (Free on iOS, Android, Amazon, Windows Phone, Facebook) – In this city-bulding game from Game Insight, players can help Cupid organize a wedding. Users can complete jobs to earn romantic gifts…

AllTwitter- 23 readers -
  • Game, App Update Roundup: Christmas 2015 Edition

… on Santa’s sleigh, fly through the air with reindeer, complete 40 challenges and unlock costumes including Santa Sven and Elfvana. 2020: My Country (Free on iOS, Android, Amazon, Windows Phone, Facebook) – In this city-building game from Game Insight, Santa has gone missing, and players must solve the mystery of his disappearance. As part of this update…

AllFacebook- 20 readers -
  • Mobile, Facebook Game Roundup: Thanksgiving 2015 Edition

… for the Thanksgiving turkey. Finally, players can complete new Thanksgiving collections. 2020: My Country (Free on iOS, Android, Amazon, Windows Phone, Facebook) – This city-building game from Game Insight will see players complete new Thanksgiving tasks with John Pilgrim and Tom Turkey. In addition, players will find turkeys running around their friends…

Inside Facebookin Social- 10 readers -
Get the top posts daily into your mailbox!
3 Blogs about the topic