3 Cents

• Here’s A SaaS Pricing Strategy That You Might Have Missed

… Reading (From Across The Web) 5 Key Learnings From Analyzing Top B2B SaaS Pricing Pages What Makes Freemium Work? 12 Different SaaSy Pricing Strategies How 9 SaaS Companies Hacked Their Growth 10 SaaS Value Propositions You Wish You Had Closing Thoughts If you are billing in local currency then it’s not only going to make it attractive…

Mahesh Mohan/ Minterest- 14 readers -
  • Sponsorship: An Income Stream That Works For (Almost) Any Blog

…-traffic blog you can sell ads (or get sponsorships) if you make your blog look good. Because… “If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” — Bill Gates And it works! Blog sponsorship is not something new. Even big brands are doing it. For instance, I recently noticed that Search Engine Land is selling “Sponsored Content” apart from…

Mahesh Mohan/ Minterestin SEO Blogging- 18 readers -
  • When Canva Scores Over Free Stock Photo Websites

… A couple of years back, I published over 41 image sources for free stock photos and images. And I explained about how I was using ‘Google Images’ to source targeted pictures for my blog posts, and then how (and why) I started using images with a Creative Commons License only. Fast forward today, and I’m beginning to use Canva for almost all…

Mahesh Mohan/ Minterestin Social Blogging- 19 readers -
Get the top posts daily into your mailbox!
More from around the web