3 Cents

• Here’s A SaaS Pricing Strategy That You Might Have Missed

… I’m no SaaS expert and I don’t know about its best pricing models or strategies. However, I just want to highlight a “best practice” that I have noticed recently which I believe will help you as a marketer. When I did a quick research on the different SaaS pricing models I realized that none of the blog posts I have come across highlighted…

Mahesh Mohan/ Minterest- 12 readers -
  • Sponsorship: An Income Stream That Works For (Almost) Any Blog

It’s been several years since I dropped Google AdSense (or other ad network) from my blog. Of course, Google AdSense is the biggest (and the most popular) ad network with millions of publishers. And it is perhaps the best ad network as well because with Google AdSense (or any other ad network) our ad inventory never goes unfilled.

Mahesh Mohan/ Minterest- 15 readers -
  • When Canva Scores Over Free Stock Photo Websites

… A couple of years back, I published over 41 image sources for free stock photos and images. And I explained about how I was using ‘Google Images’ to source targeted pictures for my blog posts, and then how (and why) I started using images with a Creative Commons License only. Fast forward today, and I’m beginning to use Canva for almost all…

Mahesh Mohan/ Minterestin Social Blogging- 18 readers -
Get the top posts daily into your mailbox!