3 Cents

• Here’s A SaaS Pricing Strategy That You Might Have Missed

… I’m no SaaS expert and I don’t know about its best pricing models or strategies. However, I just want to highlight a “best practice” that I have noticed recently which I believe will help you as a marketer. When I did a quick research on the different SaaS pricing models I realized that none of the blog posts I have come across highlighted…

Mahesh Mohan/ Minterest- 12 readers -
  • “As Seen On” And The Blogosphere

… Blogging! :) You Might Also Like Link Building: How SEO Gurus Do It And Why You Shouldn’t Follow Them Why Multi-Author Blogs Are The New Content Farms (Sort Of) Why Sponsored Reviews & Nofollow Links Are Highly Undervalued 7 Blogging Years. 7 Blogging Lessons. 7 Blogging Tips. Why Outsourcing Content Creation Is A Bad Idea For Your Blog “As Seen On” And The Blogosphere is a post by Minterest …

Mahesh Mohan/ Minterestin Blogging- 8 readers -
  • Sponsorship: An Income Stream That Works For (Almost) Any Blog

…, just because it worked for me (or for another blog) doesn’t really mean that it will work for you. And I can’t even say if it’s a viable ad model for you as every blog is different. Really different. Also remember, it’s also about how you’ve placed your website in the marketplace. Happy Blogging! :) You Might Also Like Google Affiliate Network…

Mahesh Mohan/ Minterestin SEO Blogging- 13 readers -
  • When Canva Scores Over Free Stock Photo Websites

… A couple of years back, I published over 41 image sources for free stock photos and images. And I explained about how I was using ‘Google Images’ to source targeted pictures for my blog posts, and then how (and why) I started using images with a Creative Commons License only. Fast forward today, and I’m beginning to use Canva for almost all…

Mahesh Mohan/ Minterestin Social Blogging- 16 readers -
Get the top posts daily into your mailbox!
More from around the web