60 Minutes

60 Minutes is an American television newsmagazine program that is broadcast on the CBS television network. Launched in 1968, Don Hewitt created the program and set it apart by using a unique style of reporter-centered investigation. In 2002, 60 Minutes was ranked at No. 6 on TV Guide's 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time. The New York Times has called it "one of the most esteemed news magazines on American television".
Posts about 60 Minutes
  • The Best Show on Television in my opinion

… to watch as well. Please raise the gas tax Congress! What do you think? Do you watch 60 Minutes? I’d love to hear what my readers think? Do you like 60 Minutes? Please tell me in the comments. Great Losses in the music industry Went to Mass yesterday and said a special prayer for the late blues guitarist BB King who died recently, which…

Jeff Ogden/ Fearless Competitor- 13 readers -
  • Please help me raise funds for college for my kids.

… http://www.gofundme.com/jefflogden I set up a GoFundMe to raise money for college including my two sons. Please use the link above to add a small contribution to help me raise my small goal. I’m a medical miracle looking to help as many people as I can. And there are many other campaigns deserving your support. Thank you so much, My sons…

Jeff Ogden/ Fearless Competitor -