Atm Skimmer

  • New type of ATM skimmers appear in US

    … and isn’t as easy to spot. The skimmer, called a periscope, is a piece of hardware that is installed inside the ATM. According to the announcement, the suspects access the ATM from the top in order to install the skimmer. The Krebs on Security blog post that’s been linked to recommends that you should only use ATMs that are embedded into the bank’s…

    Greg's Corner- 10 readers -
Get the top posts daily into your mailbox!