John Myles White

  • Best Practices for Parse Push Experiments

    … that A seems to be better than B in 25 percent of your tests, but that B seems to be better than A in the other 75 percent. As such, when reporting the difference between the A and B groups (we’ll call this difference the lift), it’s important to emphasize the potential for variability in future results by supplementing the raw result with a margin…

    David Cohen/ AllFacebook- 13 readers -