Rutgers University

Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, /ˈrʌtɡərz/, commonly referred to as Rutgers University, Rutgers, or RU, is an American public research university and the largest institution for higher education in New Jersey in the United States.Originally chartered as Queen's College on 10 November 1766, Rutgers is the eighth-oldest college in the United States and one of the nine "Colonial Colleges" founded before the American Revolution.
Posts about Rutgers University
  • Don’t Underestimate The Impact of a Brick and Mortar Store

    …, despite the presence of online retail stores growing every year. Rutgers University Estimates for 2018 still project over 91.2% of all sales will happen in a retail store, leaving just 8.8% of sales occurring online Tweet This! This infographic was created by Rutgers University’s Online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration program…

    Douglas Karr/ Marketing Technology Blog- 14 readers -